MANHOLE (DRAINAGE AND SEWERAGE)
- Drainage and sewerage systems designed to a maximum depth of 12 metres below ground level.
- Manufactured to with stand heavy vehicular loads.
1. Size range: 1200, 1500 and 1800mm nominal diameter.
2. For sewerage manholes:
- - Shaft rings and chamber rings are lined with 12mm thick CFL
- - All other components are painted with coal tar epoxy
3. A wide range of precast manhole components are available for you to build up your particular choice of manhole system, whether deep or shallow, as follows:
- - make-up piece
- - taper top
- - eccentric rest platform
- - chamber ring
- - chamber ring base
- savings in cost of construction
- high quality (factory made) units
- efficient installation, savings in time and labour
- no formwork required
- heights can be easily changed without damaging segments