- Standard length of L-shape Unit is 1000mm.
- Available with separate optional Dry Weather Flow section. Design and manufacture in accordance with BS 8110 : 1995.
- Non-standard sizes with different loading conditions can be specially designed by Hume Engineers.
- L-Shape may be used as retaining wall, temporary or permanent storage walls or open drain.
Precast L-Shape Units have the following advantages over cast in-situ structures:
- Easily assembled or dismantled for service elsewhere
- Reliable factory cast concrete
- Temporary storage where permanent storage not required or impractical
- Increase storage capacity
- Maintenance eliminated
- Can be off loaded from transport and erected in one operation
- Assembly or dismantling can be attended to by unskilled labour